Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July, the Lucky 7

It's just beginning of July, but the first weekend have passed. I not sure if I get what expected on 02.07.2011 but actually I learned something after that.

A question have appeared in my mind recently. I starts to not knowing how to treat peoples in my life. I not sure if what I'm doing is the right way or actually too much or too little for them.If i did too much, but why at the end I don't get rewards back? Friends say, '' Treat them back like how they treat you'' . This is a harsh word for me but yet very make sense.

Dear Lord,if I say I'm sincere, will you listen to my prayer for my family & friends? Those I love,I care and never willing to lost them in my life.


2 days till departure. Finally here I come Melbourne.Please melt me in your winter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment